While we are unable to meet together we are connecting online:
March 18th 2020
There will be no meeting held at the Peoples Church on Sunday 22nd.
We make this difficult short term decision for our long term good.
Again, we take this decision based on Government guidelines and advice of our denomination, Assemblies of God.
In times like this our instinct and history is to draw together but this moment requires us to be apart. But we remain united as the body of Christ.
Sunday 22nd is being called as a national day of Prayer. Our hope is to release some online resource to help us pray in unity.
1. No midweek meetings or Sunday service at the Peoples Church this week.
2. We encourage you to be part of the national day of prayer on Sunday 22nd, wherever you are.
3. Keep being good neighbours and let the light of God shine in your community in this time.
March 17th 2020
In the light of latest government guidelines we will be suspending ALL midweek meetings.
We don’t do this lightly but recognise that in these unusual times we have to make some extraordinary choices. Our hope is to make the best decisions for us all.
In and among the choices we all have to make at the moment lets pray for chances to show the love and grace of God.
Things you can choose to do:
- Pray: for the people you know and love, our community to know peace and health and our government to make wise choices.
- Be kind: can you help someone in some way? Lets look up and out not just down and in.
- Be patient: things will be different and sometimes difficult, lets add to solutions not problems.
- Be gracious: dare to put others first. Perhaps there’ll be enough pasta and toilet roll for us all!
- Be in contact: if you are self isolating let us know. You dont have to do it alone, we can keep you company through phone calls, WhatsApp and facetime or with potential needs.
We will update social media as often as possible to help you know any changes.
An update about our Sunday meeting will be announced soon.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer