Skip to content
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, the infallible, all sufficient rule for faith and practice.
- We believe in the unity of the One True and Living God who is the Eternal, Self-Existent “I AM”, Who has also revealed Himself as One being co-existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who, according to the Scriptures, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day, and that through His Blood we have Redemption.
- We believe that all who have truly repented and believed in Christ as Lord and Saviour are commanded to be baptised by immersion in water.
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of Christ in the Church today.
- We believe that all who have truly repented and believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour should regularly participate in Breaking of Bread.